Saturday 3 May 2014

THE FINAL TASK: HESPERIDES APPLES

Well my friends this was it..... All my hard work and effort brought me to the final obstacle, the obstacle that stood between me and redemption , the gift of immortality to become a GOD !!!!

I knew these apples belonged to Hera and boy wouldn't it just rub salt into the wound if not only I stole her apples , but ultimately succeeded in completing the seemingly impossible '12 Labours' at Hera's disgust.

The journey itself was quite a tiring and slightly difficult one in which I was unsure of the exact location of where the apples were hidden. Whilst on my journey the usual weak mortals attempted to challenge me such as that Kyknos and Antaeus however as usual I disposed of anyone who got in my way.

I soon figured out that the sea god Nereus was the one who knew of the location I desired and whilst he was initially hesitant to give it up , anyone who challenges me is going to succumb to my almighty strength. My journey then took an unexpected twist when I found a bound up Prometheus , with his liver being constantly eaten by an eagle. I managed to kill the eagle and in return I was informed by Prometheus that only Atlas , the one who holds up the sky could obtain the apples.

Reluctantly I made a deal with Atlas that I would hold up the sky in his place , whilst he collected the Apples for me. I however knew that fiend was up to something and a simple trade would not be on the cards.........

Then when Atlas returned his attempt to deceive me failed badly. He told me that he would return the apples to Eurystheus , however I knew that was an indication that he would not be returning , so as the perfect person I am , I tricked that fool into holding up the sky for a moment whilst I adjusted the padding on my shoulders. Then whilst he placed them upon the floor I snatched them away and took off. HAHAHA !!! TWO CAN PLAY AT THAT GAME YOU FOOL !!!!!

IN THE END I NEEDED TO RETURN THE APPLES TO ATHENA AS THEY BELONGED TO THE GODS !!!!! THAT FOOL EURYSTHEUS WASTED MY TIME AGAIN !!!!!

Anyway my friends I had done it. The labours were complete and I was the best. MY REWARD AWAITED ME !!!!

THE GREAT HERAKLES CAN NEVER BE FOOLED !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment